Sunday, April 1, 2012

Magic Metals Technique Projects by Leigh S-B



Created by: Leigh Snaith-Brunton aka The Sharpie Domino Queen and Design Team Member

Description: I've got two cards featuring the Magic Metals Technique Challenge!  I created fun faux embossed metal embellishments for my cards.

Stamp Sets Used: Proud As A Peacock, Verses Full Sheet, Botanical Silhouettes, Backgrounds for All Occasions and Vintage Light and Form.

For step by step instructions for these cards, visit my blog Leigh S-B Designs!

Direct links to my projects:
Faux Metal Postage Stamps Card
Faux Metal Peacock Feather Card

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on those metals! The peacock card really looks amazing in all that metallic glory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous, Leigh! I left you some love on your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete