Friday, July 27, 2012

"Memory Fragments of A Lovely Day" featuring Artistic Outpost Stamps Part 2 by Leigh S-B

this is what the card colours truly look like
Created by: Leigh Snaith-Brunton aka The Sharpie Domino Queen and Design Team Member

couldn't get the colours to show properly with a front view
 I'm having fun with Artistic Outpost stamps this week and I shared my "Touch of British" vintage grunge card on Wednesday and now I'm back today with my 2nd project titled "Memory Fragments of A Lovely Day".  I used Distress Inks and Distress Markers on this project.

  If you love the old world grunge style then you're going to want to check out these fab vintage stamps by Artistic Outpost over in the Blockheads Paper Arts store!

Stamp Sets Used: "A Lovely Day" by Artistic Outpost and Blockheads' exclusive Flowers full sheet set

For step by step instructions for this card, please visit my full blog post on Leigh S-B Designs.
Click on the title if you missed seeing my "Touch of British" card.

The Blockheads Design Team has been creating with Artistic Outpost stamps this week!  Check out our collection by clicking on the thumbnails in the inlinkz collection below.

2 comments: