Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Say Oink Oink If You're Thankful for Football!" A DT Thanksgiving Card by Leigh S-B

Howzit Blockheads!
It's nearly time for the big Thanksgiving game!  Do you need some card inspiration for the guys in your life?  Will a Thanksgiving card that involves Football score a touchdown for you?  Then I've got a manly Thanksgiving card to share with you ;0)


I designed this little cutie just for the guys and used the Pumpkin digi stamp and Naughty Pig rubber stamp available exclusively from Blockheads Paper Arts.


I also used Marvy Le Plume Permanent MarkersDistress Ink Pads, Distress Stain, Tim Holtz' Alterations Pocket Watches Texture Fade and masculine Tangle patterns to create this manly mans card that will surely delight the guy in your life!

Please visit my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, for the full project details with more photos!
Thanks for visiting with me today and as always....Happy Stamping :0)

Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

1 comment:

  1. That Pig cracks me up. Love the addition of the Zentangle! Fabulous zen-ing!

    ReplyDelete