Sunday, October 16, 2011

CAS Medallion Cards

Dear Blockheads,
Hello and I trust you are having a great weekend.  I have some card samples for you today.  The cards are Clean and Simple and go together in a flash.  I think you will love the results.  One  stamp set was used for all the cards: Nature Medallions.  For a Materials list and detail photos, click over to my blog, Dreaming and Creating. 


The three large Medallions were used from this set.  I used lots of pretty Cardstock colors and inks.  I varied the embossing folders on each card.  






A great set of all occasion cards.   I will add sentiments to the inside and send out to friends and family.  And, I thought that you might enjoy working on these over the weekend.  We are having rain here today and it is good day to get some cards made.  Enjoy your weekend!
Karen McAlpine

No comments:

Post a Comment