Friday, August 19, 2011

Sympathy Card Inspiration by Leigh S-B

Howzit Blockheads!
I'm stopping by today to share my latest design team tutorial with you all.  
 Unfortunately at some point we all need inspiration for Sympathy cards and sadly I needed to design this card when my husband's Aunt passed away earlier this year.


The main feature of my card is the gorgeous Calendula flower stamp available from Blockheads Paper Arts exclusive line of stamps.  This large flower image comes on the large Flowers Sheet unmounted or cut on cling cushion.  Some of the flowers from this collection are available individually too!  Flowers are definitely the best go-to images for sympathy cards and I hope you never have the need to make one but at least I've given you some inspiration just in case!  But don't forget that my card design can easily be adapted to fit any occasion just by switching out the sentiment stamp you use!  Blockheads has some awesome sentiment stamps you should check out too!


Please pop on over to my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, and check out my tutorial with step-by-step photos!

Until next time...stamp happy!
Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

1 comment: