Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mini Handbag Sewing Kit - A Blockheads Design Team Tutorial!

Hello Blockhead Fans!  

 


I'm back with a seriously cute mini Handbag Sewing Kit that is oh so pretty in shades of pink and black!  This mini kit is perfect as a two-in-one novelty greeting card and gift or as a nifty little stocking stuffer.  I created the handbag template and have included it with my tutorial, it can easily be adjusted to make any size handbag but I love miniatures so went with a mini handbag for this project!  Today I'm featuring a selection of images from Blockheads awesome exclusive Sewing themed stamps!  Household Notions, Vintage Light Form and one of Blockheads newest releases, the Sewing ATC set!
Pop on over to my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, for my tutorial with step-by-step photos and the handbag template!

Sewing ATC Set

Vintage Light Form

Household Notions
 Until next time....Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN 



No comments:

Post a Comment