Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Embossed Toilet Paper Adventure Continues - The Blockheads ETP Technique Challenge!

Created by: Leigh Snaith-Brunton ~ The Sharpie Domino Queen & Design Team Member

Description: Here's 2 more fun projects using Blockheads' June Technique Challenge - Embossed Toilet Paper!  The 1st project is an elegant card with soft hues and would be suitable for a wedding, an anniversary and even a girl's graduation card!  But for me it's a wedding card and the use of the goddess is a fun alternative to an image of a bride!

The 2nd project demonstrates my DominoART twist to the technique!  I added the ETP to a square domino to make a fun magnet!

Blockheads Paper Arts Stamp Sets Used: Greco Roman and Verses full sheet.

For step by step instructions for the card, please visit my full blog post on Leigh S-B Designs.  For the Square Domino magnet please check out my post on the DominoART blog.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, love them both! Love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I have my TP embossed now, and am ready to play today!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :0) Can't wait to see what you guys come up with, but I know they'll be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete