Thursday, December 8, 2011

Naughty Christmas Mice - Wood Ornament featuring Sharpie Coloured Game Pieces by Leigh S-B

 Happy Friday Everyone!

Last week I shared my tradition of making porcelain Christmas tree ornaments with you all and now I'm back today with another two-sided Christmas ornament but this one is a lazor-cut wooden one with a two sided Sharpie coloured game tile center piece!  I decorated each side differently to show you two looks in one but you can make both sides the same if you want to of course!


The two naughty mice causing havoc on the Christmas tree from Blockheads Paper Arts' Figgy Pudding stamp sheet are the featured images on the Lexigo game tiles.  I used the mice from the top left stamp!



I also used Distress Stains, Fireworks Ink Spray and Smooch Spritz to create this whimsically playful yet elegant ornament!

Please pop on over to my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, and check out how I went about creating this one!


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment