Thursday, September 29, 2011

'The Bride of Usher' - A Dark & Twisty Halloween Card by Leigh S-B

Howzit Stamping Friends!
October is a few days away and you all know what that means...it's Halloween Time!!  To get you in the spooky spirit here's a Blockheads design team project for you to check out!  Pop on over to my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, for the full tutorial with step-by-step photos!  I've also got a matching necklace to share so stay tuned ;0)
I used Blockheads Paper Arts exclusive rubber stamp called Goth Girl from the Di's Characters collection as the focal point of my dark and twisty art card as well as the Script 'Backgrounds for All Occassions' stamp for the background and accent stamping.  I had a spooktacular time designing this one and the Goth Girl image is actually quite versatile coz I was able to turn her into a scary Bride by making most of her hair look like a wedding veil which was just perfect for the theme I had in mind for this project!

Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment