Thursday, February 9, 2012

French-African Themed Altered Tissue Box by Leigh S-B

Created by: Leigh Snaith-Brunton aka The Sharpie Domino Queen and Design Team Member

Feb 7th was my birthday and I had a fabulous day made even better coz I got to spend it stamping :0)  I also got to make something I've had on my list to do for ages too!  Every time I have a cold I always eye up the empty tissue box and say I can totally do something with this and then it gets thrown out.  So I finally did it and made a fancy tissue box to go in my French-African themed guest bathroom!

Stamp Sets Used: Feeling Regal and the French Script from Backgrounds for All Occasions which are all exclusive to Blockheads.

For step by step instructions for this project, visit my full blog post on Leigh S-B Designs.

5 comments:

  1. Very elegant, and what a perfect touch for your bath!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done, love the colours and stamps used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed, love your bathroom!

    Pat C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the neatest creation, Leigh, and it goes SO well in your bright bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oolala Leigh! What a great template for a wonderfully alive bathroom, or to bring it alive! Smiles, Samara

    ReplyDelete