Thursday, February 2, 2012

Painted Butterflies DominoART Card featuring the Chalk Attraction Technique by Leigh S-B!

Painted Butterflies DominoART Card
Created by: Leigh Snaith-Brunton aka The Sharpie Domino Queen and Design Team Member

Here's another example demonstrating the current Blockheads Blog Hop Technique Challenge - the Chalk Attraction Technique.  This time I show you how you can use the technique with Pearl Ex Powders and also how to apply the same technique to dominoes or any other game tile for that matter!

Stamp Set Used: Painted Butterflies from Blockheads.

For step by step instructions for this card, visit my full blog post on DominoART's official Blog.

The full tutorial for my "Let Love Take Flight" Valentine's Day card which uses the Vintage Illustrated Birds set is also now up on my blog at Leigh S-B Designs
Let Love Take Flight Valentine's Card

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous domino, Leigh. I like how you used the Pearl EX instead of chalk. I have to get some of the workable fixative spray. I omitted that step on the Christmas ornaments and it was a disaster! Great tutorial on the domino page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these cards, the birds and nest love the way you coloured them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work Leigh!

    Pat C.

    ReplyDelete