Sunday, July 15, 2012

clean, simple, plus black & white with Lost Coast Designs

Do you do clean and simple cards?  I do.  Not.  This is, let's see, the
second time I've actually done something you might consider CAS,
this with a fantastic pencil background from Lost Coast Designs:  

CAS notecards

Does it get any more clean and simple than that?  Well, okay, probably--
I DID cut out the pencils after stamping them.  Here is a pic of the uncut 
stamp:
It's pretty big, too--5.5 by 4 inches.

How fun is THAT??!  Happy Sunday!  
:)trisha





9 comments:

  1. Great use of this stamp, Trisha!! Love these CAS cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen--I'm usually pretty awful at keeping them clean OR simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love these and may just have to order that stamp! I don't do CAS very well either, but these are really awesome! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a cool stamp--just think how fun it would be making all those pencils different colors . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool cards Trisha! I love it when a simple design packs a big punch and these do just that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I love the look of Clean and Simple but when I try it I get all twitchy until I add a couple dozen layers, some bling, and ribbon. It feels naked when I do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Princess!! Well hello, my woyww? friend!

      Yep, I usually do the same thing--it just doesn't seem to look "right," does it?

      :)

      Delete
  7. Oh that is so cool!!!! Nice! Your handwriting is fabulous, Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this stamp! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete