Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some Halloween Ghastliness

Hi Everyone!
I am back from Florida feeling refreshed and ready to get going on some Halloween cards.  I have three cards for you today featuring the Ghastlie Gang stamp set.

The images are colored with Copics....which Stacie is now carrying at the Blockheads Store.  I used lots of Distress inks, dry embossing, and Spellbinders dies.






What do you think?  Pretty Ghastlie??  I had a blast making these cards....the images are just so fun!!  For a complete list of Materials and instructions, hop on over to my blog, Dreaming and Creating.  Hope you are having a super day!
Karen McAlpine

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, what a Ghastlie bunch of cuties! Love them all! Glad you enjoyed your trip to Florida and came back full of Ghastlie goodness ;0)

    ReplyDelete