Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Congratulations" Christening Art Card - Combining Stamping and Dry Embossing With Digital Design!

Howzit Stampers!
I'm back today to show you the very special art card I made for my Nephew and Godson's Christening!  I was inspired by my recent W.O.W art cards I've been playing with for the last few weeks and combined some elements from them with digital design to create this elegant card my Sissypoo will treasure forever.

 
I used the 'Congratulations' sentiment stamp from Blockheads Paper Arts exclusive Verses Full Sheet for the inside of my card.

  

I hope you'll stop by my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, to see my tutorial and photos :0)


Until next time, keep stamping!
 Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!! Great how you combined the computer generated art with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete