Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello Blockheads!
I'm back today with the finale of my W.O.W series of Art Cards!  This is Part 4 of my creative adventures into exploring White on White Embossed and Die Cut Layering.  This layering technique is so much fun and the results truly are WOW!


Over the last couple of weeks I've been playing with creating dramatic effects by layering different shades of embossed and die cut white cardstock.  I absolutely love how the combined textures and the play with shadows gives the cards a richness that's filled with luxurious drama!

I've also had the pleasure of incorporating sentiments/sayings and words from Blockheads exclusive Verses Full Sheet set of stamps into my W.O.W art cards.  This versatile stamp set is available unmounted or on cling cushion and a must-have for your collections!


Please pop on over to my blog, Leigh S-B Designs, and check out my latest W.O.W Art Card.  You'll also find links to Part 1 - 3 there too if you missed them!  

Have a great weekend and Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN


No comments:

Post a Comment