Sunday, April 15, 2012

a hand bound book layout

I'm excited to have a little altered book in the upcoming
Altered Arts magazine--you can see a peek of the cover HERE,
featuring one of the layouts. (Did I mention I'm excited?)

Here is a little a peek into the book, one of the layouts you can't
see in the magazine:

When I Saw You

Aren't they a handsome couple?

The happy pair are from the Miscellaneous Anthromorphs set,
which you may remember is one of my favorites. How can you NOT love
those faces, and their fancy fine Victorian garb? It's like steampunk
meets genetic engineering gone wonky . . .

Have a great weekend, everyone!

:)trisha

3 comments:

  1. Trisha, I love all that text behind the images. It's got such a neat vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Colleen--they're reclaimed pages from an old book. I like to use lots of book pages to make art books.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! As I've said before - you are the Queen of Books! What talent! :)

    ReplyDelete