Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Puppet Stamps from Lost Coast Designs

I thought I'd show a fun idea for using the new Clown and Shepardess puppet stamps from Lost Coast Designs on a card.  I simply stamped the clown puppet image, colored it with colored pencils and cut out the pieces.  I used an awl to poke holes through the register marks and used mini-fasteners (paper brads) to hold the peices together and adhered the body of the clown to the card with pop-dots so the limbs could move freely.

I also wanted to show how to use our diamond background stamp from our Backgrounds for all Occassions set.  The french script and dots also come from from that set.  People often wonder why I made the diamand background so small.  I designed this background to be tile-able so that it could fill any size area.  It is hard to find a background for the 4" x 7" front panel of this Z-Card but by tiling the diamonds and the french script it appears to be a continuous background.

Resources:

No comments:

Post a Comment