Sunday, January 20, 2013

Can you tell this is a thank you card?

So if you're in the Blockheads Facebook group
(and if you're not, consider yourself duly invited!)
you may have seen the recent discussion
on my lack of cards with Karen.

She, by the way, has the opposite of lack!

Anyway, I needed a thank you card for my
cousin, who likes coffee more than anyone
I've ever met, so, whether it looks like it or
not from the outside, here is a thank you
card with grosgrain ribbon and Memento
Ink in Rich Cocoa

Stamp Set Used: Coffee Tea Full Sheet from Blockheads.  These are available as singles, as
well.

:)trisha



4 comments:

  1. Your creation gave me an idea. I don't have a lot of stamps but perhaps using actual coffee at the bottom of mug and letting it sit on paper would do the trick for me. Thanks Trisha :) xoxo from the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should do it--I'm pretty sure that's where the idea for this stamp came from, right?

    This stamp looks great on the envelope, too--as if I used the envie for a coaster before dropping it in the mail!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! I really admire the CAS look! By the way, I'm having a giveaway which includes a plate of Blockheads rubber stamps (Stackable Ornaments 2), if you'd like to pass the word on. There are stamp pads and Distress markers and a Stillman & Birn sketchbook too. http://lifeimitatesdoodles.blogspot.com/2013/01/just-because-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link, Sandra! That's a great set, and you have lots of other fun goodies available from Blockheads in your giveaway, too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete