Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blockheads CAS challenge card . . . challenged indeed!


Created by: Trisha Neal, Design Team Member

Clean and Simple card for the November Technique (CAS) challenge!

Stamp Set Used: Architecture,
and the moth in the middle is from,
oh-kay, I mixed up my sets, and I can't find where he goes!  Anyone?
 I was going for man made, juxtaposed with nature, but not sure how well this came across.  Not gonna lie, I am CAS challenged, for sure and certain, but it's fun to try!

Have YOU joined the CAS challenge yet?  Seriously, $25 of Blockheads awesomeness is up for the winning of--have at it! 

2 comments:

  1. it's very nice, and I covet that set. It's so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really like the Architecture set, too--lots of uses for that one!

    :)

    ReplyDelete